Join our Team at Capital City Dentistry
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Orthodontist – Columbia, SC; Florence, SC and Sumter, SC
Three established pediatric dental practices are looking for an Orthodontist to help implement an orthodontic program in the Columbia area. This position would involve practicing out of three practice locations 3 days per week.
Our belief: “People before Profits”
Status: Part-time (3 days per week)
- Successful completion of an accredited Orthodontics training program.
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Licensed to practice instate
- Certification in CPR
- Good inter-personal skills and communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state and American Dental Association regulations, protocols and procedures